Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Still Alive

I haven't died or fallen off the face of the earth. I've been taking a break from the boat to catch up on house chores and to save up some money for the next phase. I was originally going to use some of my funds to order epoxy and boat nails but several expenses came about so that's on hold for a few more weeks.

I'm not going to bore you all with my mundane non-boat experiences. Just thought I should post something to make sure people still know I'm around. Take care.

Click Here To Comment:

  1. Keep up the good job, There is no complete build log of the veracruise on the web...

    I will keep following this blog.

    And hope to build one myself someday ;)

    greatings from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement. I am still intending on starting back up after the holidays. I am anxious to get started again.

      I will try to document this as fully as I can.

      Delete

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.