Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Construction Photos Have Been Reorganized

I needed to do something about my construction photos because they were becoming harder to view with each additional photo added. After looking at a couple of different options I decided to simply separate them into several albums which will be increased as time goes on. The albums are all available via the link on the right.

I hope this will make it easier for people to find any photos they may be interested in. When the next batch of photos are added, I will start a new album called latest photos. These photos will periodically change over time so that the album will be relatively fresh.

Thanks for the patience while I made this transition.

Click Here To Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.