Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Chine Work, Quick Update

Yes, I am still alive and still working on the boat. I am waiting for a steam generator I purchased a few days ago which should be here by Tuesday and then I can begin the final fitting and installation of the chines.

I have scarfed and glued the second chine block together and cut some additional notches. The first long chine is in place on the frames but waiting for the steamer so I can make the first sharp bend.

I'm on vacation this week so I want to make some serious progress on the chines, (hopefully installed). After that, I'll be starting on the sheers.

I don't have any pictures to add at the moment so I will wait until I can report on something more significant to post something.


So that's about it for the moment.

Click Here To Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.