Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Friday, August 28, 2015

Short Update - Two Lost Weeks

Due to items of a personal nature, I was forced to lose two weeks worth of work on the boat. Rather than let there be an extended time before I can post anything noteworthy, I felt that I should let readers know that I am still working on the boat.

Since the return to productivity, I have been  working on getting the skeg ready for installation. This involves creating a flat spot on the hull centerline and shaping an 11 foot piece of white oak.

I'll cover this when I make a regular posting. Sorry for the delay, but there was no getting around the other issues.

Click Here To Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.