Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Thursday, December 10, 2015

And With That, Fiberglassing The Hull Is Done

After nearly two months (who would have figured?), I have completed the fiberglassing of the hull.

There has been a tremendous amount of sanding done so far, with more to come. I will be taking a break from that however because I will be starting on the spray rails and installing the skeg. Once those are in place, an overall sanding for the primer, then however many primer coats and sanding sessions are required to get a nice finish. We'll see.

Going to keep the text to a minimum today. Here are the last pictures.











So glad to see the end of that. The flip is getting closer every day.

Take care.

Click Here To Comment:

  1. Congratulations, and good luck with the flip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great...keep moving captain! cant wait to see it break the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martin, and believe me, I can't wait either. I think about it daily. I have this fantasy about spending idle time on the boat learning to play a guitar I've had sitting in my closet waiting for such idle time!

      Delete
  3. Looking good! Can't wait to see it primed and painted.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.