Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Photo Links

Just a quick note. There are some ongoing issues with sharing photos that are affecting the links I have on my blog for sharing the construction photos I have accumulated.

I believe the highlights link is working correctly now, but the complete photo gallery link will currently take you to Picasa rather than Google Photos. The interface at Picasa is older but it does allow you to see all the photos from the construction. It still has them divided into albums so that you can view specific sections of the build.

I will be exploring other options for photo sharing and when I have found a better solution, I will update the blog when I have a viable alternative.

Just a reminder that the photos in my collections are copyrighted by me and require permission if they are to be published in any form.

Click Here To Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.