Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Clipper's Vera Cruise Build

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Special Edition: Verifying The Cabin Profile

After nearly five years of work , numerous drawings, many attempts at getting far enough back in my garage, and lots of retries, I finally got the chance to see what my boat will look like in profile.

Of course it's not anywhere near finished, but I now know that the cabin profile is going to work, both on the inside, and equally as important, on the outside. I can have my increased aft cockpit space and still have a usable cabin.

Without further ado here are a few shots.




What may not be immediately apparent here is that the cabin ends at the approximate midpoint of the boat. You can just make out the seam in the poster board where this occurs. The piece aft of the seam is a wing to keep water spray from the cockpit.


Needless to say, I am pretty happy with the way this turned out. So now construction of the interior can begin. Until next time, take care.

Click Here To Comment:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on what you've read here. I only ask that you keep it civil.